April 7, 2009

It's spring...I think.

Hello everyone! 
I hope you are all having a lovely spring! It's well...snowing here. So strange! At least it's the nice fluffy kind that I love so very much. 

Last week my husband and I were crazy busy preparing for a show at our church. We had five bands that were coming and staying over night, 30 mouths to feed and prep for a SWEET show!  A couple of the highly anticipated bands were The Wedding and Don't Wake Aislin. A great time was had by all. Whew!

Don't Wake Aislin

Right now I'm working on my contribution to the Indie Fixx "Feed Your Soul" project!  This is a really awesome thing where they are continually releasing FREE art for you to print!! There have been some really great prints so far! Check it out!  Mine is due out sometime in May! I'll keep ya posted!