October 10, 2009

Oh Myriad, how do I love thee...

Last night I went to the Hard Rock Cafe in Pittsburgh to see one of my favorite indie rock bands, The Myriad. I think last night was the fifth time I've seen them, but whose counting? ^_^



April 28, 2006 @ Northway Christian Community - Cranberry, PA


Cornerstone Festival 2006 - Bushnell, IL


April 24, 2008 @ Stratus Night Club - Pittsburgh, PA



Cornerstone Festival 2008 - Bushnesll, IL



October 9, 2009 @ The Hard Rock Cafe - Pittsburgh


I know I saw them at Cornerstone 2007 as well, but that was the year I was crazy hooping with my LED hoop and totally neglected my camera! They were unable to come to Cornerstone this year because their drummer, Randy Miller had a bout with cancer! He's still under treatment but is doing so well the Dr. gave him the ok to tour! It was so amazing to see him well, and looking so healthy! I was a little surprised when they showed up yesterday as a three piece, instead of their usual five. They had not mentioned it online at all, and did not give an actual explanation at the show. Either way they sounded AMAZING. I can't help but mention that the sound in general at the Hard Rock was exceptionally great. Wow! Good times! Here's a video I shot last night of their song "A Clean Shot." Enjoy!