April 3, 2010

Happy Easter!

I don't have a lot to say I guess...which explains the lack of blog posts. I've been very busy, but at the same time struggling to keep moving. Earlier this week my back decided to have one of it's flair ups which put me down for three days! I couldn't stand nor sit comfortably. After three trips to the Chiropractor I'm doing a lot better but still not 100%. I decided to go out today and get a new lamp that clips on my easel, which would enable me to adjust the height of my canvas and actually stand while painting. This is the only way I'm going to be able to paint right now. It seems to be working but it's definitely something I'm gonna have to get used to! 
Here's a little sneak peak of an "in progress" commission I have going on. 


Have a wonderful Easter! 


I want to know Christ and experience the mighty power that raised him from the dead. I want to suffer with him, sharing in his death, so that one way or another I will experience the resurrection from the dead! 
Philippians 3:10-12  (NLT)