June 14, 2010

Strawberry Days

I had such a great weekend participating in the 20th Annual Grove City Strawberry Days Festival. This was my first three day show. It was so much fun to have my own little tent area that I could arrange all fancy. I met so many great artists and art lovers. I remember my first "craft show" back in December...I was terrified! Heheh!! I wanted to crawl under the table! Yea, I'm really shy, and sometimes don't know what to say or how to say it. I can see that slowly I'm getting better at this whole thing, because I just had such a great time. I love love love meeting people and seeing their reactions when looking at my art. It brings me such joy, when it brings you joy. Thank you everyone for being so friendly and showing so much love. I'm definitely going to try and do more of these shows, schedule permitting. 



And a few random highlights of the weekend:
Amish Donuts. Pure bliss.

Dad, Mom, Mr. Storm Trooper & Dustin. 

It's me & Frownie!!!!

....I just can't get over this picture of Dustin eating his Donut. HHEHE!!!!

Thanks again everyone!