February 25, 2011

childhood toys part II/Thrift Score!

Here's a little peek of some of my toy collection
that I've thrifted through the years. 
My Toy Collection
Sprites! (Panda wanted in on the action)
My Toy Collection
Ok, I swear these guys were called Huggabums but I can't find evidence of that anywhere. Does anyone remember their names?
My Toy Collection
The momma glows!
My Toy Collection
Butterbear Wuzzle & Luv-a-lot Bear
My Toy Collection
The Snorks (and Cheezer. He belongs to my son)
My Toy Collection
Care Bears, Cabbage Patch Kids and Shirt Tales!
My Toy Collection
My Little Pony - Melody
My Toy Collection
Sea Pony - I believe this is Wavedancer
My Toy Collection
My Little Pony - Butterscotch! This is my original from when I was in Kindergarten. She's BEAT. Her hair is cut and everything. Hahaha!
My Toy Collection
Cherry Cuddler & Strawberry Shortcake

Every time I look at my Shortcakes and Ponies, I get so sad that I sold them off on Ebay. I had a huge collection. They were so special to me! Sigh. College years. *rolls eyes*
I still have to pull out my Jem Doll collection and also show you some of my massive Smurf collection.
I need a bigger house!