February 15, 2011

David Bazan & Jimmy Eat World @ Club Zoo - Pittsburgh

Yesterday, hubbie and I went to Club Zoo in Pittsburgh to see David Bazan and Jimmy Eat World! It's funny. There will be long periods of time when I don't make it down to Pittsburgh at all, but for some reason I'll always end up going like two or three times in one week! Friday I had a craft show in Pittsburgh, Sunday was Eisley, and yesterday was Jimmy Eat Wold. Craziness. So as usual, here are some pics and videos from the show!
David Bazan
David Bazan
David Bazan
David Bazan with "guest singer", Jim Adkins.
Jimmy Eat World
Jimmy Eat World
Jimmy Eat World
Jimmy Eat World
Jimmy Eat World
Jimmy Eat World

It really was an amazing show. Both bands were absolutely flawless. The sound was great and I could actually see (that's a big problem when you're 5'0" tall.) Not to mention there were only two bands, that both played a decent amount of music. Perfect. Club Zoo is not my favorite club, but overall it was the most pleasant experience I have ever had there!