March 16, 2011

"Crap Cam"

Remember THIS camera (Ansco 1065) that I got at the thrift store? I finally got some film developed from it! I wasn't sure what to expect since I saw several websites calling it the "Crap Cam". Haha!! I used black and white since that's all I had here at the house. They turned out SO dreamy!
"crap cam"
"crap cam"
"crap cam"
As you can see this picture had multiple exposures... it was totally a mistake! An awesome mistake! For some reason the camera suddenly stopped advancing properly, so I only got 5 pictures out of the roll. Such a bummer, but either way I LOVE the way all the pictures turned out.  Sadly I was charged full price for 24 exposures even though only 5 came out. What a rip off!
"crap cam"
I'm going to give it another shot and try another roll. Maybe it will advance right this time? Wish I could control the double exposure thing. . . I'd love to do that again!