May 30, 2011

Lately

Lately...
Love this idea for for the bloggie blog.
Stolen from Nova who stole it from Danielle.

Reading: Nothing really except blogs. I have a few books that I'm in the middle of...but I honestly haven't read them for so long, I couldn't even tell you their titles.

Watching: Scrubs. I'm not a tv or movie watcher, so when I do watch tv it's usually very concentrated. My son and I are watching Scrubs all the way through on Nextflix. I love it!

Listening: We're a music loving family here, so what I'm listening to usually is spread between what I AM listening to, with what THEY are listening to. So what's basically what's been playing in the Furman house?  Those Darlins, Social Distortion, Milagres, The Avett Brothers, Mumford & Sons, Death Cab for Cutie,  oh and Weezer! Saw them in concert last night!


Eating: Healthy. I have lost 18 lbs since January and Travis has lost 37 lbs!

Loving: That the weather is finally starting to break. I'm not a fan of the 90° weather though. Oh and my new tattoo. What? Yea, I got one. I'll post a peek soon. :D

Looking forward to: Cornerstone and our Pre-Cornerstone midwest tour!

Mourning: the loss of the Furman Iron Maiden Coffee Mug. R.I.P. (this is my addition to "lately")