June 8, 2011

My Ebenezer

Samuel then took a large stone and placed it between the towns of Mizpah and Jeshanah. He named it Ebenezer (which means “the stone of help”), for he said, “Up to this point the Lord has helped us!” 
1 Samuel 7:12 (New Living Translation)

An "Ebenezer" is basically a reminder of God's presence and help. For me, each tattoo is an Ebenezer. Each tattoo depicts something very special in my life...a blessing...a gift from God. They are tangible reminders that /everything/ has been given to me, and in no way comes from my own strength.  Beautiful emblems of God's faithfulness, grace and, unconditional love.

tattoos: My Ebenezer
tattoos: My Ebenezer
tattoos: My Ebenezer
Yes, I just got some more work done! I'll post a better picture once they heal up.
I'm absolutely in love with how fantastic it turned out.
Thank you SO much Corey at Karma Tattoo for designing it and doing such an amazing job.
It seriously is all I ever hoped for and more!