October 22, 2013

Current Obsession: Watercolor Sketching

I can't get enough! I'm trying only to do this in my "free" time but it's hard when the fall days are so beautiful! I can't wait until the trees start to turn around here. It's definitely not as pretty as Pennsylvania though. 

It's easy to go to the park and sketch because I can usually find a quiet place to myself. Being an introvert this is ideal. But I REALLY want to sketch down town and get some of the monuments or whatever. It's SO scary to me. I don't like people looking at my sketches while in progress. I don't know why! I think I am slowly gaining confidence in this area. I guess I need to just force myself to get out there and do it, and it will slowly become easier.

P.S. I post most of my sketches on my "Marcia Sketches" blog if you'd like to follow me there. 

Untitled Belle Haven Park 
Untitled Belle Haven Park Untitled