February 11, 2014

A year of . . . hair.

Well, it's officially been over a year since I chopped off my hair and went for the colors I've always wanted.

Toying Around

marcia yogiberry

Untitled
IMG_8122
A better pic if my net herrrrrs.
Hmm. Not sure how I feel about this yet. Definitely different! It's very silver looking in real life.  #haircolor#manicpanic#purple#pastel#silver
Another one off the bucket list! #bluehair #manicpanic #truelove
A little darker.  #bluehair #manicpanic
Hi.
Trying to fade my hair out so I can redye. I've washed it with normal shampoo in hot water twice now. Looks...interesting. The back! :p
And yes I re-dyed it. Rockabilly Blue!   (ugh! Messy house!)

Yay!!
Even though the pink and purples were pretty, they were my least favorite. It seems to me that they fade so much faster than blue, and when they do it's a nasty dingy color. I think my favorite would definitely be the light teal. It was practically maintenance free and always looked pretty! I think I might be going back to it sometime in the future.