March 3, 2014

The National Zoo

Yesterday we took a little outing to The National Zoo. I wanted to grab some of their smashed pennies and possibly see the baby panda. I didn't get to see Bao Bao, due to afternoon nap. BUMMER! But we still got to see one of the adult pandas which was super exciting!

National Zoo National Zoo

I LOVED this squirrel! The colors! Hoping this guy can make an appearance in some paintings.
National Zoo

National Zoo National Zoo

Sorry this is a terrible picture...but can  you believe this little rodent? He has an elephant nose! LOVE!
National Zoo National Zoo National Zoo National Zoo National Zoo Good times in a National Zoo Elephant photo booth! 

The National Zoo has tons of smashed penny machines! I'm not even sure if I found them all.
I also got my first "medallion". Pretty fun.
image

I've now filled two books plus!
image