February 17, 2015

I went on an adventure to South Korea!

A few weeks ago I got to visit my friend Audrey in South Korea! She's been teaching English there for a couple of years now. Travis sent me on this adventure as an anniversary/Christmas/birthday present. So yea, he's pretty much the best husband ever!!

It was gorgeous. . .    South Korea South Korea South Korea South Korea

We ate a lot . . .
South Korea South Korea South Korea South Korea South Korea

and had some drinks. . .
South Korea South Korea South Korea South Korea Untitled

and saw some weird stuff. . .
South Korea South Korea South Korea South Korea South Korea South Korea South Korea South Korea

Oh. . . and I met a hedgehog!
South Korea

So yea. It was totally awesome! 
The second half of my trip, Audrey and I went to Japan. More on that tomorrow.