April 27, 2016

Art All Night 2016

Another Art All Night came and went. It's a one day art show for anyone who wants to join! I usually participate every year. It's always a fun time.

I don't have a lot to say, except wanted to show you some photos from my day! ^_^

Untitled
First thing we stopped at Thick Bikes. I got a new seat, and boy is it sweet! (LOL Why am I rhyming today??) Right outside the shop were several Baron Batch pieces. Love!

Untitled
After a short bike ride, we went on over to Church Brew Works. What a fantastic place! It's literally a restaurant inside of an old church. So weirdly awesome. The beer = awesome.

Untitled
Ever since living in Alexandria, VA, we've been on a quest to find pizza as good as Pizzeria Paradiso. Up until this point we've had no luck. I'm so excited to say, that Church Brew Works is a good second! We got their five cheese pizza and added lamb sausage. Pretty darn delicious.


Untitled
Art All Night... Always fun with loads to see and do.

Untitled
Spotted a photo by our friend David McCandless!

Untitled
Lastly stopped by my painting. LOL. It's always fun to sneak up and see who's looking and listen to their comments...since they have no idea that you're the artist and you're lurking nearby.

If you're an artist of any time (beginner, or professions) I'd definitely recommend submitting to Art All Night next year. It's great and it's FREE!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Say something!