November 4, 2016

My St.Louis trip in photos

From time to time I get to go on little getaways with my husband's business trips.
I LOVE doing this because while he's at work I get to explore!

 Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled
(The side of this building is a MURAL!!!)

Untitled
I only got four smashed pennies this trip. I stopped at two machines but the one wasn't working. There's always at least one out of commission. :(

Untitled

Untitled
I got to stop at the Blick store in St. Louis after dinner!  Oh why can't I live closer to one!? I mean...there's one in Pittsburgh, but I still haven't been there! So many wonderful things. It's probably better I don't live close to one. Haha!

Untitled

Untitled

That is all! Hope you liked my little photo journal of St. Louis.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Say something!