November 9, 2016

Portrait Group at the Butler Art Center

I've started going to a portrait group at the Associated Artists of Butler County. I need the practice so I thought, why not!!? This is only my second week and I can tell it's going to help me a lot.

Untitled

This little old man was so cute. He kept falling asleep. He's actually a portrait artist that comes regularly, but decided to do a sitting or two. He said he was up too late for the election. LOL!

Untitled

The Second half I got to sit and BE drawn! That was sorta fun for a change!
Loved seeing what everyone came up with!

Untitled

If you ever want to go, it's every Wednesday from 10:00am to 12:00pm. $2 for members and $4 for non-members. They are always looking for people to draw as well, so let us know!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Say something!