February 16, 2010

To Erie and Back...

Yesterday I traveled close to two hours to one of my favorite places, Erie Pennsylvania. Erie has by far the greatest Tattoo shops around! About a year ago I got my rose/paint brush tattoo at Ink Assassins in Erie which was a pleasure in itself. Since then a fellow Butler friend started tattooing at Karma Tattoo. Corey Thompson is a phenomenal artist, so I knew I was in good hands! Anyway, look at what an amazing job he did!


Let me tell you, it is extremely hard to get a good picture of your very own arm! :p

Corey's design and coloring went way above and beyond what I expected and I couldn't be more pleased. 
 I wanted to explain the meaning behind it a little. 

Stargazer Lilies...the flowers used at my wedding. 
The three flowers represent a phrase
that has stuck with me through the years. 
When Travis and I got married, 
someone gave us this little heart magnet.
It simply read:

"In a marriage it takes three, Jesus first, then you, then me."

There you have it!
Best advice there is.