July 13, 2010

Cornerstone...

As most of you know, I'm really not one to write a lot. I'm an artist not a journalists darnnit! Ha! So anyway, let me just say this year's Cornerstone was the best ever. It was such an amazing honor to play Gallery Stage. We met so many incredible new friends. . . I miss them all so much already. Even more reason to look forward to Cornerstone every year! 
So here's some of my favorite pictures from the week.



Hand Drawn Mountains doing dishes at Mama Linda's

the girls! 

Hanging with Alex and Nathan (Check out Nathan Stiteler's music!!!!)

Dan Smith of Listener

Hand Drawn Mountains @ the Gallery Stage! :D


Sadly I am STILL not through editing all my Cornerstone pictures. I only had about 600. EEP! You can see HDM performance pics here and my random Cornerstone fun pix here. I'll be adding the rest of them soon.

I just wanted to say thank you SO much to Cornerstone for having us, to Mama Linda for her hospitality and to my wonderful husband for helping us all week. Love you all so much!