December 6, 2010

...cause that's how I roll.

I found myself "LOL-ing" today after making cookies with my son. 
I follow tons of amazing blogs, which often post beautiful pictures of their amazing recipe triumphs. Their baking is gorgeous and colorful. Mine on the other hand. . . well, take a look. 

Store bought ginger bread dough, and amazing Christmas decorating cookie kit. At first we cut fun animal cookies...then moved to simple circles. By the end, we got impatient, and took the last bits, rolled them in a ball, and smashed them on the cooking stone.
(I bet you're impressed I even /have/ one of those...heheheh.)

The  most impressive treat was Dustin's "rhymenocerous" cookie. 

All the while, Elora waited for a crumb. 

And now, the true entertainment to this post:

Flight of the Conchords Ep 3 Hiphopopotamus vs. Rhymenoceros