December 1, 2010

Shenanigans. . .

A few random things today:

Finally got my Drawgasmic book! 
(Drawgasmic was an art exhibition I was involved with over the summer,
located in St. Louis, Missouri.) 
Wish I could of been there in person, but alas I wasn't able to.
So now, I get to see everything that went on in this amazing little book! 
See all that yellow on the pages above? That would be me!
(In case you're wondering, "Firmly Rooted" is still available here.)

Next...
I'm going to be involved in two "craft shows" this weekend.

This one I'm super excited about!
I will be there on December 3rd only. . . but if you are going to be near by, check it out on BOTH days! Each day will have a totally new set of vendors! 

The second show I do not have a flyer for, but the info is as follows:
Christmas Bazaar - Grove City, PA
Saturday, December 4 · 9:00am - 2:00pm
Knights of Columbus Hall
1310 S. Center St. Ext.
Grove City, PA

One more note of interest.
FREE shipping for all original art, prints and 2011 calendars in my Etsy Shop until Christmas! 

Sorry for all shopping ads etc. . . but 'tis the season eh?
What's better than giving handmade? So original and heartfelt. Seriously. . . give it a try!