May 13, 2011

Childhood toys part III: The Smurf Collection

I can't believe I took the pictures for this post back in February, and totally forgot about them! Along with random 80's toys, I collect Smurfs. I haven't been as active in collecting them lately, simply because they are harder to come by...not to mention my collection just got too big. At one time I had two curio cabinets packed full, and then another little showcase for the small ones. Since then I've put one of the cabinets in storage. Maybe now is a good time to sell some off, being the Smurf movie is coming out this summer?
Here's a little look at my collection!
My Toy Collection
My Toy Collection
My Toy Collection
My Toy Collection
My Toy Collection
My Toy Collection
I have hundreds more of these little guys...but where to display them? I need someone to make me a massive display case. This case is special to me though. It used to hold my butterfly collection when I was a kid. My dad made just for me!  <3