August 11, 2011

The Farm Show

We went to the Butler Farm Show yesterday. It was ok.
I like the bunnies most.
The Farm Show
I seriously almost cried from the cuteness. I felt like the EHarmony Cat Lady! LOL.
The Farm Show
I mean...what in the world is going on here? SO CUTE.

The Farm Show
Dustin and some of his friends tried "Fried Kool-Aid"...
Here's the report on their experience. 

The Farm Show
The Farm Show
The Farm Show
I mean really... I didn't want to wait in line for any of the rides.
We finally rode the ferris wheel so we would at least feel like we got our $7 worth. 
I was so excited to bump into my cousin Jessica from Slow Fashioned! Why didn't I get Travis to take a picture of us? Oh well. She's going to be in Pennsylvania for the next month so we'll have another chance. I'm really hoping we can make time for a thrift store excursion together!