April 13, 2012

Friday Archive Dive!


Friday Archive Dive 
Original sketch - September 6, 2007

don't you think it's strange that i've been reading
Painting - December 2007
"Don't you think it's strange that I've been reading?"
That's actually Dustin on the left...hanging out with the monster.
It shows our Iron Maiden coffee mug and coffee cake that Dustin always used to make.

This painting is an illustration on how God has really worked in my life...blessing me with a son that knows Him, and is not afraid to look sin in the face. True story.

Here's the song that inspired the painting as well.
This is just a random video I found with the song on youtube...not the official video. ^_^

So anyway. I ended up getting a tattoo of this illustration in January!
My new tattoo
It's so special to me. Corey did a fantastic job as usual. Perfect. 
Photo on 4-13-12 at 10.38 AM
LOVE!