March 10, 2016

Poo. I did it again.

So, I'm sure a lot of you already know I have another blog that was supposed to be where I posted all my sketches. Well, somehow I started posting them over here again and didn't even think anything of it! I just don't like to clog this one up with only sketches. It's easy to do because I sketch ideas and for practice a lot more than I actually paint. My sketches don't always reflect my typical style either. . . so for some reason I like to keep them separate. So away they go once again! If you want to follow my daily sketches etc, subscribe to my other blog: More Overflow!

At the beginning of the year I committed to myself to try and post more. Well...it's been a boring winter so far. I just don't have anything blog-worthy! I gotta try and make normal life sound exciting! Hahah. Anyway, if you have any requests, or thoughts on fun things you might want me to post about, please let me know!

As of right now, I'm still swooning over my new hair (the most exciting thing that has happened lately.)

Untitled Untitled

I changed my part! I do that from time to time. This time it was out of necessity. A few months ago I had extensions on my left side, which I LOVED. Sadly, I have super thin and fragile hair and it wreaked havoc on the left side of my head. That side was super thin, broken and unmanageable. So I switched my part, made the right side my "long side" and hacked all that off. It feels great!! I added some orange and red under my hair for a "sunset" effect. I'm thinking I'll transition to all orange by fall. I'm really trying to stick to the same thing for a while. It's hard! :D I do love having yellow hair though. It's definitely my favorite so far.

Untitled

Yes. The weather has been great around here. The other day I think I spent 80% of the day outside. I just couldn't resist. Today: rainy and gray. At least it's still warm!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Say something!