July 17, 2010

Color Explosion!

Thank you so much to the 3G Gallery for having me in this show! It was an honor!
What a great evening. 


Travis (hubbie), Katie (Dustin's gf), Dustin (boy child) & myself

So LAST night I didn't bring my big camera because I was being lazy and didn't want to lug it around the Gallery Crawl. Sheesh. I learned my lesson. What was I thinking? So, the pictures above I stole from the 3G facebook page. All the other pictures I took were with my Fisheye file camera, which I have to wait to see. Man. I can't believe we always had to wait to see our pictures. It kills me nowadays!
Over all I wasn't that impressed with the Gallery Crawl. I'm sure they differ from time to time but I really didn't see anything that I was super in love with. Don't get me wrong, I do love looking at any and all art. There just wasn't ANY surrealist types? Maybe I missed them? I did very much enjoy The Art of Akira at the Toonseum though! Either way it was fun to walk around with the fam, and then after we ate at the Spaghetti Warehouse. Delectable!