April 22, 2011

RingoWild!

How ARE you? I've been seriously busy. I'm feeling badly because I've barely posted this week. The Don't Wake Aislin project is about to be wrapped up...workin hard at it anyway! I project I'll have the last painting done by the end of next week. So exciting! 

I did a little craft show last weekend, and met a new crafty friend! Her name is Lori of RingoWild!  She makes designer rings out of vintage jewelery. I felt in love instantly with these rings! I was feeling the need to treat myself that day, and ended up buying four of them!
RingoWild
Owl ring made from a vintage brooch.
RingoWild
Ring restyled from a cuff link! 
RingoWild
RingoWild
Up-cycled vintage brooch again!
RingoWild
RingoWild
Steam punk style ring. Gorgeous!
Seriously...check out her Etsy shop HERE and treat yourself! 
She also has a website HERE