February 25, 2013

Art without Boarders - Art Whino

Did I mention how much I love (and am still blown away) by the fact I live directly across the Potomac from National Harbor? Years ago, we stopped by Art Whino on the way to South Carolina to see Bryan Collins' work. The GPS took as to some dead end, because National Harbor was so new. Now I live a hop, skip and a jump from it.  It's still the weirdest thing to me!

Friday was their "Art without Boarders" opening. It was fabulous, all though at times I felt a little overwhelmed with all the people. It's hard to really look at each piece when everyone is waiting to look. At the same time it's really fun to go to opening night.  I took a few pictures. Ha!

Art Without Boarders - Art Whino Art Without Boarders - Art Whino Art Without Boarders - Art Whino Art Without Boarders - Art Whino Art Without Boarders - Art Whino Art Without Boarders - Art Whino Art Without Boarders - Art Whino Art Without Boarders - Art Whino Art Without Boarders - Art Whino Art Without Boarders - Art Whino Art Without Boarders - Art Whino Art Without Boarders - Art Whino Art Without Boarders - Art Whino Art Without Boarders - Art Whino Art Without Boarders - Art Whino Art Without Boarders - Art Whino art whino

After...
peeps

Of course, we had to stop for a treat at Pinkberry.
Here's a picture of Travis being totally ticked off because he spilled his greek yogurt.
 . . and it wasn't that good either.
travis yogiberry

Overall I think Pinkberry loses as a fro-yo joint. I don't like how you have to tell them what to put on.
I like to be in control of my toppings. LOL. Still tasty though. I had the salted caramel.
marcia yogiberry marcia yogiberry 2