July 25, 2013

Lazy blogger...

Yep that's me. A lazy blogger. Well, I've been out of town a LOT in the last month. It makes it very difficult to feel normal, sit down at the computer and do anything. I'm back home finally. The last couple of weeks I spent at the old house with Dustin and the Bro's. It was fun and relaxing. At the same time, by the end I was getting stressed out. I'm an introvert and being around people all the time isn't easy for me. I started to get tired and in need of my own space. I'm always torn because I love spending time there in Butler where all my friends and family are. I rode my bike on the trail every day in the searing heat...and loved it! Now I'm back home and loving it as well. I've been cleaning and putting the apartment back together because....my parents and brother are on their way here as we speak! Yay!!!

So, here are some pics from our beach vacation with Travis' side of the family. It was very fun and relaxing as well. Travis and I rode our bikes a lot. I must of REALLY been relaxing, because I didn't take many pictures at all. Oh well...here they are!

Carolina Beach Vacation 2013 Carolina Beach Vacation 2013 Carolina Beach Vacation 2013
My nephew Elijah!

Carolina Beach Vacation 2013
My niece Ashlee!

Carolina Beach Vacation 2013
My nephew Conrad!

Carolina Beach Vacation 2013
Travis and I hit up Port City Java several times. Ahhhh I wish we had those around here.

Carolina Beach Vacation 2013
We went to the Cape Fear Serpentarium. So fun!
Carolina Beach Vacation 2013
This guy was sooo happy!!! :D
Carolina Beach Vacation 2013
Loved the texture and colors of this one. So inspiring.